[OpenWrt-Devel] Chaos Calmer 15.05

Nerijus Baliunas nerijus at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 30 17:21:12 EDT 2015

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 12:08:19 +0200 Rafał Miłecki <zajec5 at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you're doing a sysupgrade, please note you will likely end up with
> outdated opkg.conf. This may stop you from installing modules
>
> To fix this please execute manually:
> cp /rom/etc/opkg.conf /etc/opkg.conf

I've just updated TP-Link Archer C7 v2 to 15.05. /etc/opkg.conf file is
identical to /rom/etc/opkg.conf. But I cannot install package:

# opkg update
Downloading http://downloads.openwrt.org/chaos_calmer/15.05/ar71xx/generic/packages/base/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/opkg-lists/chaos_calmer_base.
Downloading http://downloads.openwrt.org/chaos_calmer/15.05/ar71xx/generic/packages/base/Packages.sig.
Signature check passed.
# opkg install zabbix-agentd
Installing zabbix-agentd (2.4.6-1) to root...
Downloading http://downloads.openwrt.org/chaos_calmer/15.05/ar71xx/generic/packages/packages/zabbix-agentd_2.4.6-1_ar71xx.ipk.
Collected errors:
 * opkg_install_pkg: Package zabbix-agentd sha256sum mismatch. Either the opkg or the package index are corrupt. Try 'opkg update'.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package zabbix-agentd.

Regards,
Nerijus