[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWrt /etc/hotplug.d/button/00-wps

John kerry kerry9842 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 07:05:53 EDT 2015

Hi,

I understand its not good to mail like this, But I am quite new on this and
even no body knows in my friends about this. Could you please help

I hard coded the interface as below:

set | logger

[ "$ACTION" = "pressed" ] && [ "$BUTTON" = "lanwifi" ] &&
 {
     devstatus "eth0.2" | grep "up":true &&
     {
        echo "" > /dev/console
        echo "SWITCH TO RJ45" > /dev/console
        echo "255" >
/sys/devices/platform/leds-gpio/leds/db120:green:status/brightness
      }
  }

But still same problem.

Regards,