[OpenWrt-Devel] Ubus request through AJAX issue

Lazar Demin lazar at onion.io
Tue Sep 1 17:25:01 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have a site running on my openwrt device, and I am using AJAX to make
ubus calls to my custom rpcd ubus scripts.

The issue I'm seeing is that some of my ubus ajax calls work, but one
particular method doesn't work at all, it doesn't get run on my device and
the ajax call returns an array with one element set to 2.

I've tried running the ubus call directly from the command line with the
same json parameters as from the ajax call, and it executes correctly,
making this even more confusing...

Has anyone experienced something like this before? Can anyone point me in
the right direction?

Thanks,
Lazar