[OpenWrt-Devel] SVN to GIT transition / paid patch-checking

bkil bk.il.hU+ibLa_qUzy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 03:10:13 EST 2015

Hello,

Sorry for my late input.

I'd been considering starting a funded, but non-profit fork with close
upstream collaboration just for the above reasons and for reasons even
beyond that. I'm delighted that others came to a similar conclusion.

Start seems probable (early?) next year. I welcome any input relating
to this topic.

Regards,
bkil