[OpenWrt-Devel] openwrt gpsd compilation fail

Pushpal Sidhu psidhu at gateworks.com
Thu Nov 12 14:41:31 EST 2015

Hi Luigi,

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 9:27 AM, luigi findanno <lfindanno at yahoo.it> wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to compile openwrt for raspberry pi but I found this error:
>
> http://pastebin.com/yQFhza8Y
>
> I don't know how to go on. I found your email in the Makefile and I'll be happy if you can help me.
> Regards
> Luigi Findanno

I just pulled down the latest openwrt and latest packages and built
gpsd, gpsd-clients, and libgps for an arm cortex-a9. I then selected
the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B target and built just fine, so I'm not
totally sure what you're seeing. Can you run a 'strip --version' and
give me that info please? I imagine that your tool needs to be
updated.

- Pushpal