[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWRT broken for some reason in my system

Carlos Ferreira carlosmf.pt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:56:53 EST 2015

Yes, I agree it may be a problem related to an OS update because I actually
did that.
Meanwhile, why would the gcc verification fail?
I'm using The multilib gnu compiler and it always worked until now..

On 9 November 2015 at 14:29, Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant <
kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk> wrote:

> On 09/11/15 13:43, Carlos Ferreira wrote:
> > PS: Instead of "trunk repo", it's "15.05 repo".
> >
> > On 9 November 2015 at 13:42, Carlos Ferreira <carlosmf.pt at gmail.com
> > <mailto:carlosmf.pt at gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     Today I updated my OpenWRT trunk repo and after making the usual
> >     "./scripts/feeds install -a" this happened.
> >
> >     [claymore at Claymore 15.05]$ ./scripts/feeds install -a
> >     Checking 'working-make'... ok.
> >

> I had some really weird stuff happen very recently with regard to make
> on 2 mint boxes I use to compile openwrt.  a 'make clean' in
> scripts/config got me up and running again.  Never seen anything quite
> like it before!  I think it was an OS update that did it rather than
> anything openwrt.
>
> Kevin

Carlos Miguel Ferreira
Researcher at Telecommunications Institute
Aveiro - Portugal
Work E-mail - cmf at av.it.pt
Skype & GTalk -> carlosmf.pt at gmail.com
LinkedIn -> http://www.linkedin.com/in/carlosmferreira