[OpenWrt-Devel] Link detection - TP-Link Archer C7 v2

Richard Clark richard at kerkhofftech.ca
Wed May 27 11:35:56 EDT 2015

On 05/27/2015 05:31 AM, Karl Palsson wrote:
> You don't happen to have force_link set on the interface in question in
> your UCI config do you?

No.  It IS set on the LAN interface, but if I am reading the option
correct that is to force a static assignment by netifd even if no link
is detected (make sense for LAN I think).

Tried it anyway by forcing it to 0 on the LAN config (was there by
default install), and also added it to the WAN interface (under DHCP).
No change in handling :(  Since ethtool doesn't even notice the link
change state I think it might be a network driver issue.

Thanks,
Richard