[OpenWrt-Devel] lantiq DSL drivers / firmware info

Martin Blumenstingl martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com
Sun May 24 11:15:34 EDT 2015

> Was quite obvious but I've missed it, default debug level have been changed
Excellent catch, I should have noticed it when I removed "-DDSL_DEBUG_DISABLE"

> Newest trunk with patches from xdarklight, packages from DrayTek.
What do you mean exactly with "packages from DrayTek"?

> Full log: http://pastebin.com/KtwqydD8
Looks clean :-)

I am currently updating my patch to include your configuration change.
To make that applying the patch easier I have also tagged the versions on github
(I used a "-custom" suffix to indicate that it's not 1:1 lantiq's version).