[OpenWrt-Devel] working with quilt from './staging_dir/host/bin/quilt'

Bastian Bittorf bittorf at bluebottle.com
Thu May 21 14:59:13 EDT 2015

* Jo-Philipp Wich <jow at openwrt.org> [21.05.2015 20:50]:
> > meanwhile yes, but it does not work like i exspected.
> > should'nt quilt open, when a patch cannot be applied cleanly?
>
> Uhm no. At least I never encountered such behavior.

ok, lets say i have copied a patch into the kernel-patches folder
which cannot be applied cleanly. what is the workflow for e.g.
rebasing or automerging and changing the patch to be (line-)correct.

my idea was to use this:
make target/linux/{clean,prepare} V=s QUILT=1

but at least it seems not to be the way

thanks in advance - bye, bastian