[OpenWrt-Devel] libqrcode

Jonathan Bennett jbscience87 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 14:39:53 EDT 2015

I see libqrencode still exists in the main openwrt repo, instead of being
moved over to the packages feed. There is also no maintainer tag in the
Makefile, and the project is a minor release behind. (
https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/packages/libs/qrencode/Makefile)

I am considering adding qr code support to a luci app. My thought it is to
take over maintaining of libqrencode, move it to the github packages repo,
and add the binary file, qrencode, as a second .ipk.

Is there a reason that libqrencode is still in the main project repo, and
is there a maintainer for the project?

Thanks,
Jonathan Bennett