[OpenWrt-Devel] adding seccomp and service jailing to procd

Etienne Champetier champetier.etienne at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 08:45:12 EDT 2015

> OpenWrt service hardening and jailing
> =====================================
>

> <...>

> If there are features that we are not aware of yet or that we forgot to
> list, then please let us know about them.
>
> Comments and ideas are welcome ...

Thanks for this impressive piece of work!!! (awesome features and
documentation)

As you are working on Openwrt hardenning, what need to be done before
activating option like
STACKPROTECTOR, FORTIFY_SOURCE, RELRO_PARTIAL by default?
(i'm already using them in all my builds, but i think everybody should use
these options)

Also i would love to hear the pro and cons of extending ubus vs switching
to kdbus
(i'm not trying to start a debate, and i really have no idea of the work
involved, just curious)

Thanks again and keep up the good work!!! (you and all the other devs)
Etienne