[OpenWrt-Devel] Multiple OpenWrt devices collectively managed?

David Lang david at lang.hm
Mon Mar 23 21:01:29 EDT 2015

Is there any open implementation of this? opencapwap shows no updates in their
wiki since 2012 and no files at all on their sourceforge page.

I admit to being a bit skeptical about such approaches. They sound good in
theory, and work fairly well when there aren't that many users, but I've never
seen a commercial system work well when there is really a load on the system
(i.e. conference or classroom environments)

David Lang