[OpenWrt-Devel] directory completeness problems

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Sat Mar 21 04:46:34 EDT 2015

>>>>> "John" == John Crispin <blogic at openwrt.org> writes:

John> On 10/12/2014 01:37, Russell Senior wrote:
>> I am also wondering whether or not OpenWrt should be using ubifs
>> (like for the generic NAND subtarget) for the Mikrotik subtarget.
>>
>> Thoughts?

John> yes, i have a mikrotik board on my desk already for this purpose.

Ping.  Current trunk is kernel panic'ing on this (mikrotik rb493g) hardware:

  http://pastebin.com/xX8vVGkY

Getting off yaffs might help?  I'm suffering a different ipv6 kernel
panic (a few times a day) on the r43530 image I'm using now, which has
been fixed, but the pastebin panic and the yaffs bug is impeding my
updates.  Any progress?

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net