[OpenWrt-Devel] procd/libubox mangles command-line arguments

Ted Hess thess at kitschensync.net
Sun Jun 14 16:57:15 EDT 2015

Somewhere in the processing of "procd_set_param command ..." certain
command-line parameters which have colons (":") get treated as argument
delimiters. Example:

procd_set_param command "foo -a 200:4:16:0 -o hw:0,0"

gets the command-line string "-a 200 4 16 0 -o hw:0,0" actually passed to the
program. This is not what I wanted. Is there special handling for colon
delimited numbers?? The 2nd parameter does not get this treatment - why?

Can this be fixed in my procd startup script or do I need to fall-back to a
non-procd init.

TIA,    /ted