[OpenWrt-Devel] How to use wm8960-audio driver

John Crispin blogic at openwrt.org
Tue Jun 9 03:46:14 EDT 2015

Hi,

i tried to make it work before but failed. the dma and pcm drivers seem
to be functional. i am able to talk to the codec via i2c, however i
failed to get it setup properly and make it play music. while doing some
debugging i attached a logic analyzer to the pcm bus and i can actually
see traffic on the bus but there is not output on the speakers.

ideas and help are welcome to make it work.

	John