[OpenWrt-Devel] barrier breaker 14.07 stable release location

Claudio Thomas ct at xmodus-systems.de
Tue Jan 27 09:38:20 EST 2015

Hi Madhu,

the releases of OpenWrt firmwares can be found at
http://downloads.openwrt.org/. For BB 14.07 stable for example
http://downloads.openwrt.org/barrier_breaker/14.07/. But to get the
right firmware for your device you need to know what target and profile
you need.

To find out if there is a 14.07 firmware for your hardware you could
look at http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/start

Each Platform has a own description page (like
http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/buffalo/wzr-600dhp), there you will normally
find an exact link to the actual firmware and how to update your device.
Link Example (don't use this! it is probably not for your device!):
http://downloads.openwrt.org/barrier_breaker/14.07/ar71xx/generic/openwrt-ar71xx-generic-wzr-600dhp-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin

Best regards,
Claudio

--
Reviewing OpenWrt BB for Xmodus Systems XM1710E GSM/UMTS Router
<http://www.xmodus-systems.de/en/terminals/routers.html>