[OpenWrt-Devel] MT7688 -- is anyone working on this already?

Marc Nicholas marc at wimoto.com
Fri Jan 23 10:46:57 EST 2015

Hi,

We have some MT7688 SoCs arriving in the next couple of weeks from our partner in China.

Has anyone attempted (or is attempting) to get this up and running? They’re RAMIPS (24kec) but looking for clues about Wifi and the onboard eMMC drivers. It looks like the 7620 already has this figured out and might be a good place to start.

Any thoughts/pointers welcomed. We’ll obviously submit patches back :)

Cheers,

-m

--
Marc Nicholas