[OpenWrt-Devel] uboot-lantiq cgu settings for ramboot image

Ben Mulvihill ben.mulvihill at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 16:23:40 EST 2015

On Thu, 2015-01-22 at 10:07 +0100, John Crispin wrote:
> is this patch correct and should be merged or is it a RFC ?
>
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/431024/

Daniel found a mistake in the current code. I found another.
This fixes both, so I guess it is a patch rather than an RFC.
I understand it to be correct, but the authoritative answer as
to whether it is indeed correct should really come from
Daniel ;-) In any case Daniel has already committed it to
uboot-lantiq github.

Hope this is some help. Daniel?