[OpenWrt-Devel] Archer C7, leds and led trigger for ath10k

Gianluca Anzolin gianluca at sottospazio.it
Fri Jan 16 13:57:26 EST 2015

Hi,

I noticed that on Archer C7 the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz leds are swapped: this
is the relevant section of /etc/config/system

config led 'led_wlan2g'
       option name 'WLAN2G'
       option sysfs 'tp-link:blue:wlan2g'
       option trigger 'phy0tpt'

config led 'led_wlan5g'
       option name 'WLAN5G'
       option sysfs 'tp-link:blue:wlan5g'
       option trigger 'phy1tpt'

However on Archer C7 the 5G interface is on phy0 and 2.4G is on phy1.

I've yet to find where (and how) this section is autogenerated but I noticed
that the phy0pt trigger doesn't even exist on my system.

There is also a bugreport in the bug tracking system pointing at this issue:
https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/18188

I looked at the ath9k implementation and I've come up with the attached patch.

Do you think a patch like this is acceptable?

Thank you,

Gianluca