[OpenWrt-Devel] Modifying configuration at package install

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Wed Jan 7 15:28:02 EST 2015

I'm trying to create an example package. In it, I want the package to
modify the IP address of the LAN to 10.0.2.15. If I had access to a
running OpenWrt console, I'd use "uci set" to change the ip address.
I'd like to perform this change manually though at package
installation time.

Is there a way to run uci during the Package/install action in the
Makefile? Or is there a better way of making this change?

Thanks,

Eric

--
Eric Schultz, Community Manager, prpl Foundation
http://www.prplfoundation.org
eschultz at prplfoundation.org
cell: 920-539-0404
skype: ericschultzwi