[OpenWrt-Devel] New "Security" wiki page. Improvements/corrections appreciated

Brian Smith brian at briansmith.org
Mon Dec 28 23:49:29 EST 2015

Hi,

I was curious about OpenWrt security so I did some reading. I noticed that
a lot of the information on the web about OpenWrt security was out of date
and/or spread across many places, so I made an attempt to coalesce what I
found into a new wiki page:

    https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/devel/security

The page is intended to be for OpenWrt developers, people doing custom
builds, and for people developing products on top of OpenWrt. Obviously, I
am a OpenWrt newb so I probably got a lot of things wrong and I probably
left a lot of things out. Any help improving the above page would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian
--