[OpenWrt-Devel] Change OpenWrt Wifi default settings

David Lang david at lang.hm
Tue Aug 4 02:56:27 EDT 2015

you can't create a new radio with a script, you have to have a second radio in
the hardware.

wifi0 is one radio, wifi1 is the second. configure one as an AP, the other as a
client (you probably want to make the client be part of the wan
interface/firewall group if it's your connection to the Internet)

As I said before, since you don't understand how the configs work, I'd suggest
using the GUI to configure them and then look at what the resulting file looks
like. A lot of expertise went into making the GUI set the right config options
to make pretty complex things happen.

David Lang