[OpenWrt-Devel] Change OpenWrt Wifi default settings

David Lang david at lang.hm
Sun Aug 2 22:43:20 EDT 2015

The way to do this is to first forget about the factory reset problem and
configure the AP to do what you want (including any encryption)

then you can take the resulting file and put it into the build system so that it
becomes the 'factory default' settings.

Since you are not understanding how to configure the files from the
documentation, configure them from the GUI and then look at the resulting files.

David Lang