[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWrt documentation team

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Tue Apr 14 16:19:40 EDT 2015

All,

I'm looking to improve some of the documentation around OpenWrt,
particularly related to unique OpenWrt features like jails, procd, uci,
etc. Before I go around developing that individually, I think it'd be great
to work collaboratively on this with others. Is there OpenWrt have a team
focused on developing documentation? I've also only been involved for a
short time so there could be one that I just hadn't met yet.

Thanks,

Eric

--
Eric Schultz, Community Manager, prpl Foundation
http://www.prplfoundation.org
eschultz at prplfoundation.org
cell: 920-539-0404
skype: ericschultzwi