[OpenWrt-Devel] OnetSwitch FYI

Javier Domingo Cansino javierdo1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 05:20:34 EDT 2015

I am working on supporting the zedboard into openwrt, which is also based
in Zynq7000. Although I am targeting Zedboard at the moment because it's
what I have, support should not be too hard to add for this one after. Do
they have any openwrt support already?

My code doesn't work for the moment due to some collision in kernel
patches, but if they have openwrt support it would be interesting to have a
look on it.