[OpenWrt-Devel] Dark Destroyer

Imre Kaloz kaloz at openwrt.org
Tue Apr 7 19:27:31 EDT 2015

On Wed, 08 Apr 2015 00:51:11 +0200, <edgar.soldin at web.de> wrote:

> i am really wondering if the core devs are following this or even give a
> damn. didn't read anything after John's last mail declaring Dirty
> Diamond the winner. Felix, John, anybody?

Well, given I'm the one to blame for all the older names except for
Whiterussian, I rather not vote :)

<imho>
Dark Destroyer sounds like a name a 12ish guy would come up with (not to
mention how awful Malibu + SoCo sounds). And I don't think we want to
destroy anything really, we're building here.

Dirty Diamond immediately lines up with the blood diamonds of
Angola/Congo/etc for me.. Oh, and I actually tasted that recipe.. Well, go
figure..

Designated Driver fits the best as a name, but it's a mocktail (but at
least tastes good).

I would (for other obvious reasons) skip DD.
</imho>

Imre