[OpenWrt-Devel] Postfix on OpenWRT

Denis Shulyaka shulyaka at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 05:58:01 EDT 2014

Hi,

Actually right now I just forward the mails to my another address making
use of postfix excellent alias maps and address extensions feature which
allows me to use different mail id's for registrations on different Web
sites, so that if one of them leaks my email address to the spammers I
would know who was that and would just disable the alias. However I do have
plans of using more of postfix by porting of an imap server to OpenWRT.

Best regards,