[OpenWrt-Devel] Ubiquiti Nanostation LOCO M5

cholin cholin at spline.de
Wed Sep 24 12:54:08 EDT 2014

Maybe you have one of these new Loco M5 XW? Support for that device has
been added with r42549 (9 days ago) [1] and is only available in current
trunk (unfortunately not in barrier breaker rc3).

Regards
Nico

[1]
http://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt.git;a=commit;h=3d217029ea89de6520e01a471b6dc31924f17327