[OpenWrt-Devel] On support status of OpenWrt for Qihoo C301

Weijie Gao hackpascal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 11:54:43 EDT 2014

Hi,

The gap is not used in official firmware, so it is okay not to keep the gap.

The seama header of factory firmware contains the whole firmware. So after openwrt created the rootfs_data partition, the MD5 digest is corrupted. Instead, the seama header of sysupgrade firmware only contains the kernel, the MD5 digest will not be corrupted.

The three ethernet LEDs are directly configured in mach-qihoo-c301.c, so it is not necessary to defined as GPIO LEDs.

BTW, there are two status LEDs in the front, one is green and another one is red.

Weijie Gao.

于 2014年09月23日 17:00, Yousong Zhou 写道: