[OpenWrt-Devel] overcommit memory/ratio

Karl P karlp at tweak.net.au
Tue Sep 16 18:29:58 EDT 2014

Alternatively, if you know which process it is, set it's oom_adj_score so that
it gets killed first.  Some other people are kinda used to things behaving as
they are, for better or worse.  (Turning off overcommit on an openwrt device is
no different than turning off overcommit on a desktop as far as I'm concerned.
Somethings will be better, lots of things less so)

Cheers,
Karl P