[OpenWrt-Devel] Build ipk and make autostart?

Nguyễn Hồng Quân ng.hong.quan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 13:46:57 EDT 2014

Hi Ted

On Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 11:16 PM, Ted Hess <thess at kitschensync.net> wrote:

> As Jiri said, you don't need a postinst function to enable the script.
> Your script should start with
>
> #!/bin/sh  /etc/rc.common
>
> and include the line:
>
> START=xx
>
> Where 'xx' is the startup position number you want your script executed in
> rc.d (Ex: START=95)
>
> See the example init script near the bottom in:
> http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/devel/packages

Actually, my init script already has that START number. When I run
/etc/ini.d/puppyplash enable
manually by myself, a symlink is created in rc.d. But that symlink is only
created if you run the "enable" command. If you don't, there will be no
such file in the rc.d.
That's why I try to execute the "enable" command in  postinst.

--
Quân
* Nguyễn Hồng Quân                            *