[OpenWrt-Devel] Consider enabling HTTPS for wiki.openwrt.org

Alive4Ever alive4ever at live.com
Thu Oct 16 14:44:27 EDT 2014

I'm unable to access http://wiki.openwrt.org. It seems that the wiki
site is down.

Is there any maintenance to the wiki?

If it's because of maintenance, I suggest to implement tls over http
(https) to secure data integrity. So that, editing and viewing OpenWrt
wiki will be more convenient.

I feel bad when editing OpenWrt wiki without https, because I'm behind a
transparent http proxy. I often get error messages about invalid proxy
requests when I attempt to save my editing work.

My only hope for OpenWrt web admin is to consider https for
wiki.openwrt.org site.

Thanks.