[OpenWrt-Devel] uqmi - Specifying Link Protocol (libqmi --device-open-net=net-802-3 option)

Aaron H spam_catcher911 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 00:21:07 EDT 2014

I'm currently testing uqmi-2014-10-02 and am having problems getting the dhcp address still.
It appears autoconnect on my card is enabled and although the --set-autoconnect command returns without error, it does not disconnect the data session.  I'm not aware of a way to obtain the data session handle, so I'm not sure how to stop the session through any other means.
I tried running the command "uqmi -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --set-data-format 802.3" and although it comes back without error, it appears the value is not taken as libqmi reports the link layer is still raw IP.  Maybe this is because the card won't allow the data format to be changed while in session (and it's stuck in session)?