[OpenWrt-Devel] Unable to compile libnl-tiny [stdio.h not found]

Alive4Ever alive4ever at live.com
Wed Oct 8 12:58:14 EDT 2014

Hello openwrt devs!

Since I moved the openwrt build directory to another partition on
another external hard-drive, I'm unable to compile openwrt. Everytime I
run openwrt build process, the following error occurs and compilation
stopped prematurely.

Here is the error message produced by `make V=s`

```
mips-openwrt-linux-uclibc-gcc -Wall -c -o nl.o -Iinclude -Os -pipe
-mno-branch-likely -mips32r2 -mtune=34kc -fno-caller-saves
-fhonour-copts -Wno-error=unused-b
ut-set-variable -msoft-float -mips16 -minterlink-mips16 -fpic nl.c
In file included from nl.c:84:0:
include/netlink-local.h:16:19: fatal error: stdio.h: No such file or
directory
 #include <stdio.h>
                   ^
compilation terminated.
make[4]: *** [nl.o] Error 1
```

For your information, the old openwrt build directory is on
~/OpenWrt/openwrt, which is located in the same partition as / (root
fs) which is /dev/sda3

The new openwrt build directory is on
/media/username/developer/home/project/openwrt on /dev/sdb2

I've tried deleting all files, then restoring the openwrt working
directory with `git checkout master origin/master`. I've updated the
feeds directory with `./script/feeds update -a` and installed the feeds
with `./script/feeds install -a`. I've done `make clean`, `make
distclean`, `make defconfig`, and `make menuconfig` several times, but
none of the effort gives a hope.

Your advices and suggestions are appreciated.