[OpenWrt-Devel] desperately seeking info on this weird MT7620A/MT7610EN dev board

Yousong Zhou yszhou4tech at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:39:29 EDT 2014

On Oct 8, 2014 4:33 PM, "Robert P. J. Day"
>   i'm looking at this page:
>
> http://www.cleanrouter.com/home/product
>
> and the processor is shown as an atheros AR7161, though. also, the
> pandoras hope router apparently has 4 wired ports, and this board has
> only two. at the risk of abusing this mailing list a bit more, i took
> a pic of the top of the board and attached it, if that helps

maybe you are looking at the router at link [1].  it has 802.11ac
capability but i guess padora firmware uses wireless drivers from ralink,
not the mac80211 based one.

for your information, j2 is for pinyin of 极贰 in Chinese.  we already have
j1 supported in opnewrt trunk.  well, the official name for that board is
hiwifi hc6361 [2].  they also have j1s which is mt7620a based without 5ghz
capability.

[1] http://www.hiwifi.com/j2-specs
[2] http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/hiwifi/hc6361

regards