[OpenWrt-Devel] desperately seeking info on this weird MT7620A/MT7610EN dev board

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Wed Oct 8 05:46:33 EDT 2014

  at this point, i have to run off for the day where i will be unable
to reply to emails, but i'll still be able to read this list. given
that i did a build and have, among other things, a squashfs image
named:

openwrt-ramips-mt7620a-mt7620a_mt7610e-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin

i'm tempted to simply reflash this board and take my chances. feel
free to give me any other advice. and thanks muchly for the info so
far. as a reminder, i documented a bunch of board info here:

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/OpenWrt_Pandora

if there's any other info that would be useful to add to that page,
let me know and i can do that.

rday