[OpenWrt-Devel] Set which antenna to be used

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:58:51 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I have just tested BB Final on a 1043ND-v1 to observe a possible issue
I've seen a while ago.
This device has 3 antennae but I want to use only one port (a Sector
antenna) so I set the following on my /etc/config/wireless which means
only the first antenna port (4 = 100 in binary).

         option rxantenna '0x4'
         option txantenna '0x4'

However when doing a: iw phy phy0 info | grep -i ant
I get the following output:
         Available Antennas: TX 0x7 RX 0x7
         Configured Antennas: TX 0x7 RX 0x7

Would it be something to do with ath9k or anywhere else to look at?
Thanks
Regards,

Fernando