[OpenWrt-Devel] Open source & open process

Hanno Schupp hanno.schupp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 06:21:21 EDT 2014

Apparently yes, Bruno. Just asking for more communication while at the same
time even commending the devs for their hard work, as Etienne did, seems to
justify being insulted.

Personal sensibilities aside this has been a bone of contention for a long
time. Here just a couple of examples:
https://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2012-August/016427.html
https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=27466

Sadly, immature responses like the one to Etienne's simple request puts a
sour note on this otherwise great project.