[OpenWrt-Devel] how can i *deselect* building rrdtool?

Alexandru Ardelean ardeleanalex at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:27:32 EST 2014

you can also try a grep through all Makefile(s) to see which package has
rrdtool in it's DEPENDS section
if some package has it in it's DEPENDS, the build system will pull it;
one easy way to check that some package depends on rrdtool is to run make
defconfig and you'll eventually see that package selected;

did you try a clean build ?
when I'm puzzled about build errors, I clean the dir, or even git clone a
fresh one;
you could try to clean everything except the openwrt/dl folder and start
fresh