[OpenWrt-Devel] Mikrotik RB2011 gigabit ethernet, can I help debug?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Sat Nov 15 16:22:42 EST 2014

I have a new (to me) Mikrotik RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN.  After some hassle I
have managed to get OpenWrt 14.07 trunk installed on it.  Everything
seems to work *except* the five Gigabit ethernet ports connected via an
external (to the processor) AR8327.

There's a thread about this on the forums:-

    https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=53077

... but there's no conclusion to it.

Is this still an issue?  I'm quite happy to try patches, configuration
tweaks etc. to help debug this but would really appreciate some
pointers as to what to try.  I can do kernel builds etc. as my desktop
system is xubuntu linux.

--
Chris Green