[OpenWrt-Devel] Hooks on wifi up/down for starting/stopping dependent functionality?

Johan Almbladh ja at anyfi.net
Wed Nov 12 08:12:13 EST 2014

Thanks, Bastian. If I add a script /etc/hotplug.d/net/ I get up/down events
for WLAN interfaces when /sbin/wifi is run.

The hotplug scripts receive events for interface names, but they know
nothing about the underlying configuration. Is there any way to map a WLAN
interface name, e.g. wlan0, to the corresponding UCI config entry in
/etc/config/wireless?

Johan