[OpenWrt-Devel] Lantiq/VR9 - Draytek Vigor 2760 support

Eddi De Pieri eddi at depieri.net
Tue Nov 4 07:59:01 EST 2014

Hi,

The problem with DSL (and FXS/FSO) on latest lantiq SOC is firmware
licensing.

OpenWRT isn't allowed to distribute the firmware blob for VR9 SOC.

Yes, you could dump the DSL firmware you need from original firmware, but
it seems that firmware version and driver version should match so this
isn't always applicable.

We really hope that Lantiq would allow OpenWRT to distribute firmware for
their product.

Regards