[OpenWrt-Devel] system reboot command from ssh failed sometimes on my ar9344 board

zhang zhao formywillcancer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 02:00:01 EST 2014

It's just weird that sometimes when I perform reboot operation on my
tp-link wdr6300v2(ar9344), the reboot procedure just hang up with all leds
on and doesn't go any further. So I can only re-plug the power line then
system boots normally. the firmware was built from there:
https://github.com/981213/openwrt . This is a cloned CC version and the
author added wdr6300 support. Note that this problem doesn't happen every
time when I reboot, and when this happen, ssh connection is already closed.
So it's difficult for me to find out where the problem is. Any one have any
idea where can I go find out the problem is? Thanks ahead~
--
Best Regards,

Zhao Zhang,
Undergraduate from