[OpenWrt-Devel] [RFC] mt7620 wifi

John Crispin john at phrozen.org
Mon Jun 30 12:52:58 EDT 2014

On 30/06/2014 18:50, Roman Yeryomin wrote:
> So... I've tried the old tree with suggested fix and ended up
> rebasing my patches to trunk, adding all the fixes and cleaning
> them up. Attaching the patches for now. John, Helmut, what do you
> think, can we apply them to the trunk (I will send them properly
> then)? Unfortunately I don't have any other socs which identify
> themselves as RT5390 to test if this patch brakes anything for it.

i think this is the same is inside the 5390 pci chip ? i have one of
those, will verify tomorrow.

please tell me which patches to test/merge .. this is really good
news, thanks a lot to everyone involved.

> Also it appeared that ethernet is broken for mt7620n (didn't test
> other ramips targets) on trunk. Apparently after this (not sure
> how it's possible): https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/41331 As
> `swconfig list' tells: Found: switch0 - mt7530

huh ... i tested it on 2 boards before the merge, will verify ... what
board are you testing on ?

	John