[OpenWrt-Devel] Need help with a AR8316 Switch

Alpha Sparc alphasparc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 05:48:22 EDT 2014

Hi

I am working on full support on Aztech GR7000
This router has a AR8316 Gigabit switch
I have tried rgmii and gmii, dmesg seems to detect it and swconfig
seems to show the device but transmission is not possible
When I do swconfig dev switch0  show the port link is up the it is
receiving packets but it cannot transmit packets.
When it is not set to rgmii or gmii dmesg detect fails but the switch
is working I can connect and ping to it.
I have completed support for everything except the switch and I have
ran out of ideas.

Thanks