[OpenWrt-Devel] [BUG] NAND sysupgrade broke ubifs on Netgear WNDR3700v4/4300.

Paul Blazejowski paulb at blazebox.homeip.net
Tue Jun 24 23:14:32 EDT 2014

Adam,

what do you know? hehehe when one sleeps another fixes things ;-)

so far so good, my router has been up for few hours without problems...
there's still issue with the sysupgrade image that John is already aware
of ... and may have a fix for us to test ... one fix at a time they say.

glad we made much progress today!

thank you all!