[OpenWrt-Devel] [BUG] NAND sysupgrade broke ubifs on Netgear WNDR3700v4/4300.

Paul Blazejowski paulb at blazebox.homeip.net
Tue Jun 24 16:25:25 EDT 2014

Hi again,

thanks for the tftp fix, flushing just became so much faster and easier.

Tested trunk r41336 after your jffs2 fix and the image boots fine,
restored my configuration changes, rebooted the router and all changes
are saved now. I will post the working dmesg to the ticket at
https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/16840 but it is safe to say that you can
close it ;-) now.

Sysupgrade image(s) for 3700v4 and 4300 do not work now, guess this is
next on the list...

Thank you,
-paul