[OpenWrt-Devel] Polipo not pre-compiled in Barrier Breaker rc2?

Gabriel Kerneis gabriel at kerneis.info
Wed Jul 30 06:06:05 EDT 2014

David,

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 10:56:41AM +0100, Gabriel Kerneis wrote:
> [Cc: openwrt-devel]
>
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 07:32:47PM +0100, David Bonnes wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes it is.  Did you forget to run opkg update?
> >
> > Hmmm, I get a good result with the latest snapshot (r41846), but both RC1 or
> > RC2 (RC2 was released today)!!
>
> Polipo has been migrated to the new (github-based, community-maintained)
> package feed:
> https://github.com/openwrt/packages
>
> But that feed should be enabled by default in BB. Could an openwrt
> maintainer shed some light on why polipo does not seem to appear in the
> pre-compiled packages for BB rc2?

It looks like you have been a bit to eager to try the RC2 build and

  "Please bear with us for a while longer, RC2 is not yet announced
  because the feeds are still building. We will do an announcement on the
  mailing list and in the news forum / openwrt.org frontpage when its done
  which should be today hopefully."
  https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?pid=242127#p242127

So hopefully everything should be okay in a little while.

Sorry for the noise,
--
Gabriel