[OpenWrt-Devel] [OT] Anyone interested in donating Broadcom development?

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 17:07:02 EDT 2014

Hey,

I recently improved b43 a bit, fixed something about 0x2056 radio,
added support for BCM43228 (and BCM43227), BCM43217 (and BCM43131),
added support for 5 GHz. It brings us closer to WiFi support in SoCs
like BCM5357*.

I'm looking at improving BCM4331 support and adding some ***basic***
802.11ac cards support, but I don't have needed hardware. I need:
1) Few 802.11ac cards ($50-$100 each)
2) Apple proprietary PCIe slot adapter (about $50 each, may need two)
3) Antennas with MHF4 connector (damn hard to find)

Anyone interested in helping a bit? I've PayPal account (registered
with this e-mail) or I can link items I need to order + shipping
address if you prefer.

Note: this is *not* anyhow officially related to the OpenWrt! This is
my private request, I use OpenWrt ML just to reach ppl interested in
this topic. Also I can't guarantee my development will success and
can't guarantee any progress in any reasonable time.

--
Rafał