[OpenWrt-Devel] Netifd support for tunnels and address configuration

Hans Dedecker dedeckeh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 12:28:09 EDT 2014

Hi Baptiste,

I have added GRE support (gre/gretap/grev6/grev6tap) in netifd which I'm currenlty testing. The implementation looks the same as for 6rd/dslite tunnel interfaces (thus allowing to set mtu/ttl/remote end point); additonally it allows to set gre specific parameters (ikey/okey/iseq/oseq/...)
I'm planning to submit the patches in one of the next weeks.

Regards,
Hans